Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much, much better.
Sometimes one simple word can light a person's whole day.♥

Thursday, April 4, 2013

2013 Bookshelf~ ♥

Hi there~ So I decided I want to start keeping track of my readings. I started reading just a few years ago and I have to say I fell in love. I love it. At first I mostly read books for school but I found out that it is actually fun and I started looking for other stuff.
Right now I mainly loove books with supernatural stuff and mysteries but I love me some "clever" books from time to time too.
My goal right now is to read all Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes adventures and Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot investigations.

And one of my fav quotes is~

Now I am aware that this has nothing to do with my quilling work but  it is a little project I always wanted to start and who knows?Maybe I will inspire someone else to start it too.

Ok so..I didn.t keep track of all the books I.ve read so far so I.m gonna put what I remember I read separately and start a new list with books I started reading since this year. I wanna see how far I go. Dunno how much I.m gonna read but ...it.s a challenge I.ll gladly accept.:) My goal??to reach 100 books by the end of this year.. 



I am not very good at reviewing so if you.d like me to recommend you something in particular from my list please ask me and I.ll see what I can do.



2013 Bookshelf



1.Charles Dickens - A christmal Carol

2.Arthur Conan Doyle - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
3.Richelle Mead - Bloodlines Series, #3 The Indigo Spell
4.Nathaniel Hawthorne - The Scarlet Letter
5.A.J.Cronin - Hatter's Castle [currently reading]

6.Cassandra Clare - The Infernal Devices Series,
#1 Clockwork Angel
#2 Clockwork Prince [currently reading]

7.Agatha Christie - They do it with Mirrors  
8,Agatha Christie - The Dumb Witness
9.Agatha Christie - Evil under the Sun
10.Agatha Christie - Cat Among Pidgeons [currently reading]



Books already Read


1.Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile
2.Agatha Christie - Murder of the Orient Express

3.Richelle Mead - Vampire Academy Series,
#1 Vampire Academy
#2 Frostbite
#3 Shadow Kiss
#4 Blood Promise
#5 Spirit Bound
#6 Last Sacrifice

9.Richelle Mead - Bloodlines Series,
#1 Bloodlines
#2 The Golden Lily

11.Stephen King - Shinning
12.Stephen King - Pet Cemetery

13. Cassandra Clare - The Mortal Instruments Series,
#1 City of Bones
#2 City of Ashes
#3 City of Glass
#4 City of Fallen Angels


14. Dan Brown - The Da Vinci Code

15.J.K.Rowling - Harry Potter Series,
#1 The Sorcere's Stone
#2 The Chamber of Secrets
#3 The Prisoner of Azkaban
#4 The goblet of fire
#5 The Order of Pheonix
#6 The Half-blood Prince
#7 The Deathly Hallows

16.Gustave Flaubert - Madame Bovary

[still updating this...]

7 comentarii:

  1. hey I like the idea of maintaining a list of books.All the best ! I read sherlock holmes n agatha Christie's all books n harry potter too.So we have some similarities then..how about James bond by Ian fleming... ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~~ Well I have to say I never thought about reading the James Bond books~~ It should be interesting~ Definetly adding them to my to-read books. Thank you

      .Have a great day.
      *hugs*
      M.

      Delete
  2. Way to go!
    I love to read also, you might like 'The Hunger Games' series!
    Author: Suzanne Collins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is on my to-read list~~I loved the first movie!Thanks!

      *hugs*
      M.

      Delete
  3. Daca tot rontzai carti cu vampiri, intra pe www.freevampirebooks.org si..lectura placuta!
    Teodora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arata interesant. Cu siguranta il voi folosi in curand. Ms mult:P

      Delete
  4. Buna/Salut , numele meu este Bogdan , un mic blogger si observ ca ai un blog superb , as dori daca vrei sa imi dai un like la acesta pagina de facebook : www.facebook.com/descoperatravel .
    As dori daca se poate sa facem schimb de linkuri/bannerre asa ne promovam reciproc si astfel site-urile noastre vor evolua cat mai sus.Nu avem nimic de pierdut , nu sunt un escroc sa iti cer bani , etc.
    Adresa blogului meu : www.descopera-travel.blogspot.ro . ( page rank 3 , blogul contine de toate )
    Astept un raspuns pe site-ul meu intr-un comentariu la o postare sau pe bogdan_burca@yahoo.com
    Like te rog la pagina .
    Multumesc !!!

    ReplyDelete

Quilltique Paradise. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Quilltique Paradise, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena